- 1 year hands-on experience in Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads as a PPC Campaign Manager
- experience with other PPC platforms (Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Reddit Ads) – advantage
- experience in a digital marketing agency – advantage
- B2B Experience – a significant advantage
- Proficient in English (writing & reading)
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and capability to multitask
- Profound knowledge of Excel/Google sheet
- Self-driven to succeed and thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Extraordinary personal commitment to achieve success and deliver bottom-line results.
- Team player
- Creative, curious, and always eager to discover the next best thing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing hands-on large budget performance campaigns for the global market
- Manage, optimize, and maximize ROI on large-scale campaigns across different PPC platforms mainly Google and LinkedIn
- Constant conversion performance improvement, data testing, ad copy and creatives.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance.
- Identify new opportunities, plan, test, and implement new customer acquisition channels.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com with the subject line: PPC Campaign Manager